Friday, April 10, 2009
You said it wasn't going be like ;
It was before
Then it happened again
Pushing me back out the door .
Thought it would be for real this time
Love me forget about the signs .
So now what do I do ?
Now, that I know
That we're through .
Wish that I could move on
Can't let go ; It's too strong
Just like that & then you're gone
Is this how you wanted it to be
Everything you had to say ;
Sent the tears right down my face
Now I'm trying to escape the misery
Why don't you love me
The way I loved you
It feels so crazy cause I dunno
What I did to you
If you're gonna hurt me ; then do it quickly
Cause I'm tired of crying
If you don't wanna stick around
Then, baby forget about me
Too late, sorry
I didn't even have the chance
You said you were happy
Baby ; I don't understand
Gave you everything you asked for
& was ready to give you a lot more
I would've given the world
Right in the palm of your hand
Wish that I could move on
Can't let go ; It's too strong
Just like that & then you're gone
Is this how you wanted it to be
Everything you had to say ;
Sent the tears right down my face
Now I'm trying to escape the misery
Boy ; My heart was true
& that you can't deny
Don't be a fool and walk away
from all the lies
It's up to you because heaven knows
I've tried
Tell me ; you're still in love
Forget about me
I really loved you...
7:51 PM