Sunday, May 10, 2009
Im confused .
why did you suddenly surfaced in my life again ?
is this for real ?
is what you say true ?
you said it was all a make up .
you said it was just to make me lose hope .
until aft Olvls you will ;
guang ming zhen da de woo me .
you will ma ?
im afraid .
im afraid that ;
im getting my hopes too high agn .
im afraid that ;
when i begin to trust you again ,
you will suddenly let go of me .
i will really be devasted i think .
so if you really dont mean to love me ;
dont appear .
please ; i beg you .
i will only fall in love with you deeper .
but its doesnt matter .
I know i love you ;
but unrequited love is really painful .
I can say i'm truly happy to this day .
You made me thank god that ;
I live my life everyday
there's never been a doubt in my mind ;
that i regret ever having you by my side
but if the day comes that i have to let you ,
think there's something
i should probably let you should know ;
I enjoyed everyday that i spent with you
& I won't miss you because ;
I'm happy that i had you at all
9:12 PM