Wednesday, September 2, 2009
trying to control tears ;
as i let you go .
our last contact .
our last time .
like the warmth of the sun suddenly left me .
As you hugged me for that 5 seconds ,
i felt warm , loved .
How i wished i could stop time .
Now im letting you go ;
We'll never have any close contact again .
Can i really bear that ?
But i guess ; i have to .
Besides ; im sure , i didnt really fall in love with you .
But that moment ;
I wished could last forever .
Locked in your embrace , such a beautiful dream .
But like dreams ; it will fade away .
Fade away like when you released me from your embrace ,
the warmth leaving me , cold & empty once again .
I dont know why do i feel this way .
Its not meant to be this way .
Its Leslie that i love .
Not you .
Not anymore .
Leslie beybey ;
Thankyou for understanding me .
I really want to cherish & treasure you from now on .
Because in your arms ,
Is where i really belong .
No matter how long i take to forget you .
Or how many tears i shed ,
I know i will get over you one day .
& love my baby wholeheartedly .
10:06 PM