Thursday, March 11, 2010
these few days has been topsy turvy .
Life's so unpredictable right .
Everything changes within a day .
it'll be alright .
Everything will turn out fine one day .
One day ,
the rain will stop & the sun will shine .
For now ,
i'll look at the picture of us & try to fall asleep .
even though i miss you ,
even if tears run down whenever i think of how happy we were ,
i'll try my best ,
to get over you .
but memories of us being happy keeps replaying itself in my mind .
my birthday date , the science centre surprise , the valentines .
i smile as i think of them .
but when the scene plays to the end ,
i realise ,
i'll never be held in your arms again .
I chose to forget you ,
I chose to let our relationship go .
Im sorry but i didnt meant to .
It doesnt mean i dont love you any longer .
Because when i loved you ,
I realised im not as cherished as i thought .
All those broken promises ,
I wonder if you really loved me .
i guess maybe you didnt .
Im sorry ,
i cant keep hurting myself .
i have to leave you .
please take care of yourself , becareful during soccer etc .
i love you .
even now , when i see you ;
my heart still beats a little faster .
8:19 PM